About the Role
- We’re looking for a Front-End engineer to join our growing team and bring impact right from the start. Someone who is passionate about advanced technologies, loves working in an environment of constant innovation, with A-players who are top of the game in their filed, and love to party and have fun, if this is you, this could be a match !
As a Frontend Engineer, you will:
• Implement efficient and reusable front-end components and libraries.
• Integrate with backend systems and APIs using GraphQL and RESTful services.
• Optimize application performance for maximum speed and scalability.
• Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in frontend development.
• Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to maintain code quality and standards.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including backend developers, designers, and product managers, to deliver high-quality software solutions.
• Actively participate in Agile development processes, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
At least 5 years of experience as a Frontend/Full-stack developer
At least 3 years’ experience and a strong proficiency in one of the following frameworks: Angular, React, Vue (preferred React)
Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team
Then we might have a match! 😊
It would be great if you also have:
Familiar with GraphQL
Experience with testing frameworks like Jest
Experience with NodeJs
Experience with state management libraries like Redux or MobX
Understanding of modern frontend build tools and workflows (Webpack, Babel, npm, etc.).
B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
About the Company
BOLD is a well-funded leading startup company that provides intelligence and law enforcement organizations cutting edge machine and deep learning analytics applications that empower the users to derive actionable insights from complex data and achieve their most challenging operational objectives.