About the Role
- We’re looking for a dedicated DevOps engineer who will join our Architecture team and take a lead role in the crucial job building, scaling, and securing our infrastructure.
If you are passionate about advanced technology, love working in an environment of constant innovation, with A-players who are top of the game in their field, and love to party and have fun, this could be a great match!
As a Bold DevOps Engineer, you will help tackle some of our upcoming challenges, such as:
• Implement monitoring and alerting systems to ensure application performance and reliability.
• Troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely manner, providing root cause analysis.
• Keep up with and deploy next-generation solutions and technology stacks for a variety of mixed cloud and on-prem environments.
• Plan, design and implement solutions with a security first mindset.
• Revise existing procedures and contribute to the creation and maintenance of technical documentation and guides.
• Work closely with key dev teams to enhance scalability, service reliability, cost, and resolve performance bottlenecks.
• Promote a culture of collaboration, learning, and continuous improvement within the team.
3+ years of experience in DevOps, on a Linux based environment
Highly proficient in deploying workloads to a production environment and managing AWS/GCP based resources
Extensive working experience in a hybrid-cloud environment
Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, ClickHouse, Elasticsearch.
Technical knowledge and operational experience with configuration languages such as Ansible and Terraform.
Scripting/programming skills with Python/Bash/Go
Hands-on experience with foundational technologies like Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, Jenkins and GitHub Actions.
Understanding of micro services development methodologies and architectures.
Experience with logging and monitoring technologies and services (Prometheus, Alertmanager, AWS CloudWatch)
Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand complex systems; versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
Strong root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
About the Company
BOLD is a well-funded leading startup that provides intelligence and law enforcement organizations cutting edge machine and deep learning analytics applications that empower the users to derive actionable insights from complex data and achieve their most challenging operational objectives.