About the Role
- We’re looking for a dedicated Data QA who will join our engineering team as we grow. Working alongside our data teams, ensuring high quality and reliability of our products.
If you are passionate about advanced technology, love working in an environment of constant innovation, with A-players who are top of the game in their field, and love to party and have fun, this could be a great match!
As a Data QA Engineer, you will:
- Work alongside our professional data teams on building and perfecting our next generation Big Data
- Write test plans, conduct test plan reviews and execute manual tests
- Perform manual and automatic testing
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform Integration testing
- Write scripts to create and prepare data for testing of features and algorithms
- Perform end-to-end task management
At least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer/ Analyst / BI.
Experience working in Linux/Windows/Mac environment.
Experience with E2E testing of Web systems.
Experience with Postman or equivalent tools.
Experience with management tools ( Jira, Xray, TFS, etc.. ).
Strong analytical skills - identifying bugs and solving complex problems.
About the Company
BOLD is a well-funded leading startup company that provides intelligence and law enforcement organizations cutting edge machine and deep learning analytics applications that empower the users to derive actionable insights from complex data and achieve their most challenging operational objectives.